Sheep Shearing in New Zealand is an amazing experience!
The live demonstration begins with sheepdogs rounding up and bringing in the sheep, which are then sorted and shorn. The Show is authentic, interactive and visitors get a close-up view of all the action, and of course everybody wants to get 'hands-on' when its time to feed the lambs!
Learn first hand about New Zealand's sheep farming in this fascinating and entertaining presentation. The experienced presenters are full of facts and explain what is happening throughout.
The next NZ icon with well-knowing reputation all over the world: Manuka Honey, a unique, delicious honey with excellent nutritional value and health benefits. Taste the honey produced on site.
Heading back to Auckland via Harbor Bridge towards the amazing Skyline of Auckland
Pick up at your Auckland location
• Tour Start at Wharf/Meeting Point/Selected City Hotels
• authentic live Sheep-Show, Sheep-Dog Show, Lamb feeding at the sheep farm
• Manuka Honey & Honey Tasting, live Bee display
• Back to Auckland over the "Harbour Bridge" with awesome views of the skyline
• Tour End at your Auckland location
|Country tour||New Zealand|
|City of excursion||Auckland|
|Languages spoken by the guide||English | German|
|Duration of the tour||4-5 hrs|
|Creation Date||Wednesday, 08 July 2020|