Etosha owes its unique landscape to the Etosha Pan, a vast, shallow chalky-white depression of approximately 5000 km2 that forms the heart of the park. Once a large inland lake fed by rivers from the north and east, it dried up 120 million years ago as continental drift changed the slope of the land and the course of the tributaries. A series of waterholes along the southern edge of the pan guarantee rewarding and often spectacular game viewing.
Quest tours and safaris is offers tailor made tours in Namibia Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe highly specializes in wildlife and flora etosha is one of our biggest wildlife park with free roaming animals the home of the big 5.
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Camping equipment.
- Passenger Liability 15% VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- Pick up/drop off within Windhoek city limits
- Full day Game drives inside Etosha National Park
- Entrance fees for Etosha National Park
- Services of an English-speaking guide & camp assistant
- Entry/Admission - Etosha Pan
- Optional activates
- All meals not mention
- Tips for the guides
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary