Sossusvlei is a salt and clay pan surrounded by high red dunes, located in the southern part of the Namib Desert, in the Namib-Naukluft National Park of Namibia. The name "Sossusvlei" is often used in an extended meaning to refer to the surrounding area, which is one of the major visitor attractions of Namibia
Quest tours and safaris provides you an affordable safari adventure at sossusvlei a comprehensive package that includes and excludes the following.
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Camping equipment.
- Passenger Liability 15% VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- Pick up/drop off within Windhoek city limits
- Entrance fees for Park
- Services of an English-speaking guide & camp assistant
- free WiFi
- passenger liability
- water on board
- Optional activates
- All meals not mention
- Tips for the guides
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
*Tropic of Capricorn