Langtang Heli Enduro is the perfect destination for those who want to experience enduro biking at a lower altitude. Being close to Kathmandu, this short trip offers adventurers the opportunity to enjoy the vibrant ecosystem of Himalayan. The route will take us through many villages, terraced farms, and forests along the hills with the majestic Himalayan ranges in the backdrop.
Maximum altitude: 4380m
Group size: 1-10 people
Best season: March-April-May-September-October-November-December
Tour type: Mountain Biking
Fitness level: Intermediate
Accommodation type: Tea houses
Arrival on: Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu
Departure from: Tribhuvan International Airport,
Kathmandu Guiding method: Mountain Biking guides
Minimum age: 12
Maximum age: 70
Day 1: Arrival In Kathmandu
At your arrival time at the airport in Kathmandu, a nature horizons team member will be waiting to greet you. We will transfer right to your hotel accommodation for the first night. Once you arrive at the hotel, you will meet your guide and get a briefing on your entire tour. The rest of the day is yours to relax and explore around Kathmandu. It is a magical city
Day 2: Warm-up ride around Kathmandu Before heading to Lantang, it’s important to get used to mountain biking in the hills. We will head out to some of the single tracks around Kathmandu to check your riding skills. Hotel Stay/Breakfast
Day 3: Fly to Gosaikunda Lake (20 minutes) and ride to Chandan bari (4 hours) The helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Gosaikunda takes around 20 minutes. Right after breakfast, we will assemble the bikes and head out to the trails. The first section of the trail is relatively easy, passing by breathtaking views. Riding past Laurebina Pass, enjoy the stunning landscape of Langtang Lirung. You will soon experience rocky and bumpy trails to Cholangapti. The trail then becomes smoother until Chandan bari. Overnight at Chandan Bari. Tea house/Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner
Day 4: Ride to Syabrubeshi and drive to Nuwakot. Right after breakfast, we will head to Syabrubeshi. The trail today consists of switchbacks and steep downhill sections which will test your riding skills. The last leg of the trail meets the highway. After loading our bikes, we will drive to Nuwakot. Time permitting, we can hike up the hills to visit the old palace at Nuwakot, a heritage site. Overnight at Nuwakot. Hotel Stay/Breakfast,lunch dinner
Day 5: Drive to Kathmandu Before heading back to Kathmandu, explore the raw trails at Nuwakot hill on your bike. We will drive back to Kathmandu just in time for lunch. Feel free to explore the rest of the day at leisure. You can also take a short guided tour with Adventure Kora around the city, especially Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhu and Boudha which are UNESCO heritage sites. Hotel Stay/Breakfast
Day 6: Final Departure Wake up and prepare to get on your flight home! Your guide will be with you up until we drop you off at the airport. End Tour Breakfast
What is Included?
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in a standard hotel for 3 nights in B&B plan.
- All necessary ground transportation for airport transfers and shuttle service during the ride.
- All necessary internal flights. All necessary sightseeing permits, tickets and national park entrance fees.
- All meals during trekking days (you can order food item of your choice for each meal from menu available at tea houses, tea and coffee is provided with meals only)
- All necessary accommodation in the most authentic and local tea houses during the ride (twin sharing)
- An English speaking, well experienced mountain biking guide with mechanical skills.
- Porter to carry your luggage during the ride.
- All staff salaries and insurances. First aid kit carried by our staff.
- All government taxes.
- Farewell dinner
- International airfares.
- Nepal visa fee.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Riding gears (protection pads, sunglasses, gloves)
- Meals in Kathmandu (lunch & dinner)
- Any personal expenses during the trip like battery charge, hot shower, laundry, extra meals,tea,coffee, snacks, boiled water, bottled water, alcoholic beverages & soft drinks and internet service.
- Tips for guide, porters and other staff.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘price includes’ section