Meet your guide at the Mobilboard agency on Halévy road, two steps from the Promenade des Anglais. Your instructor will show you the simple controls of the Segway and then you'll be on your way along the famous "Prom'" before entering the heart of Old Town. There, you'll pass through the Flower Market of Saleya square, afterwards continuing in the direction of St. Réparate Cathedral, the historical heart of Old Nice. Your guide will give you enough time to admire and take some pictures of the narrow and colourful streets of Old Town. You will finish the tour traversing the city's gardens, "la Coulée Verte", leading to the beautiful and spacious Masséna Square. Admire its atypical black and white chequered pavement, modern pieces of art and the radiant "Fountain of the Sun". Enjoy this tranquil ride between Old Town and the Gardens combining both sightseeing and simple Segway controls.USEFUL INFORMATION • For groups : please contact us • Duration: about 1 hour • Course: about 5km • Pace: moderate (speed limited to 10km / h)
TERMS OF CANCELLATION • Offer non-cancellable, non-refundable.
• Guaranteed departure in case of rain. • Any delay of 10 minutes is considered a cancellation and can not be refunded.
FURTHER INFORMATION • Please arrive at the reception 15 minutes before departure. • Parking: under the hotel le Méridien • Minimum age required: 12 years.
• All participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. • Minimum weight: 45 kg. Maximum weight: 118 kilos.
• This visit is not available to pregnant women.
• This visit is not recommended for people with internal ear problems.
• Flat shoes and casual wear recommended.
|City of excursion||World|
|Languages spoken by the guide||English | French|
|Duration of the tour||1h|
|Creation Date||Friday, 06 December 2019|