How the excursion goes
• Please note: the walk is unaccompanied and meeting with the guide
• To complete the quest you need a fully charged smartphone with Android system below 6.0 or iPhone with iOS system at least 10.
• After paying for the quest on www.questintour.com, you will receive an email with instructions for installing the application with quest tasks.
• Internet access is only needed to download the app and tour.
• At any time you can pause the game to take a break or admire the views
• The quest can be completed with a company of more than 4 people, but in this case it is more convenient to use two smartphones and split into two teams. To do this, purchase two excursions.
Attention! You are on the verge of great discoveries! Take a step towards the secrets of Hradčany…
What does the Hradčany hide?
Something great is being prepared and we need your help! Decide to be the first to go through the new experimental route through the Hradčany and find out what sort of secret is hidden at the end. Ancestral monasteries, magnificent palaces, dark historical nooks, and beer named after a real saint – all this is waiting for you! Activate the application, and we will contact you. Participation in the test route is voluntary and absolutely safe*. *Apart from unforeseen circumstances in the form of traps, ancient curses, and of course, the specific humour of our guide… No other district of Prague has ever changed its status as dramatically as Hradčany. Built like a small town for the lower class people serving the noblemen of the Prague Castle, two centuries later – after gigantic fires – this area has become the most prestigious and expensive in the city. But that’s not the point. The best thing about Hradčany is its unusual, almost fairy-tale atmosphere!
Starting point of the route
Tram stop Pohořelec. The nearest metro station: green line (A) Malostranská. Then take tram number 22, 23.
|Country tour||Czech Republic|
|City of excursion||Prague|
|Languages spoken by the guide||English | Czech | Russian|
|Duration of the tour||2,5|
|Creation Date||Monday, 10 January 2022|