How the excursion goes
• Please note: the walk is unaccompanied and meeting with the guide
• To complete the quest you need a fully charged smartphone with Android system below 6.0 or iPhone with iOS system at least 10
. • After paying for the quest on www.questintour.com, you will receive an email with instructions for installing the application with quest tasks.
• Internet access is only needed to download the app and tour.
• At any time you can pause the game to take a break or admire the views
• The quest can be completed with a company of more than 4 people, but in this case it is more convenient to use two smartphones and split into two teams. To do this, purchase two excursions.
The Old Town. Mystery of the Professor
A sensation! The Professor discovered the secret of the Philosopher’s Stone and the elixir of immortality! But how do we know who is worthy to get this knowledge? It’s necessary to pass the tests of the Professor, answer his mysterious questions and solve puzzles. But is this enough to gain secret knowledge?.. You will pass through the mystical places of the very center of Prague, see the unique Black Mother of the Lord and the residence of the Templars, find out what Ungelt is, look into the magnificent Church of Our Lady before Týn, discover the secret of the legendary Prague Orloj, relax in the courtyard of the Dominican monastery Clementinum, plunge into the most tragic and joyful moments of the history of Prague and, of course, you will find your own Philosopher’s Stone!
- Tower (Powder Gate) Celetná Street
- The House “At the Golden Angel”
- Black Mother of the Lord House “At the Temple”
- Basilica of St. James (closed on Monday, open from Tuesday to Saturday from 9.30 am to 12 pm and from 14 pm to 16 pm, on Sunday from 14 am to 16 pm)
- Týn Yard – Ungelt
- Golz-Kinský Palace
- Church of Our Lady before Týn (closed on Monday, open from Tuesday to Saturday from 10 am to 13 pm and from 15 pm to 17 pm, on Sunday from 10.30 am to 12 pm)
- The Storch House
- Old Town Square
- Prague Orloj
- The House “At the Minute”
The starting point of the route Powder Tower or Powder Gate. Address: U Prašné brány, Praha 1. The closest metro station: Náměstí Republiky (yellow line B) Tram stop: Náměstí republiky. Tram numbers: 6, 8, 15, 26, 41, 91, 94, 96. When you are at the tram stop, take a close look: you will definitely notice a medieval black tower with an arch – this is the Powder Gate.