Day 0: Arrival in Tanzania
Apon arrive in Tanzania you will meet with our company representative transfer you with a private car to the hotel in Arusha. You will meet with our safari manager to give you the safari brief after then you will continue with your rest at the hotel waiting for your safari adventure in next day
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Early in the morning after breakfast at 8:30 am, our driver will pick up at Hotel drive you to Tarangire National Park. We enjoy a game drive in the Tarangire National Park followed by Dinner & overnight at Panorama Campsite
Day 2: Tarangire to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast, we head safari in Tanzania towards the Serengeti National Park, via the beautiful high lying farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the heart of wild Africa – the Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. We head to the Central Park area, known as the Seronera area, one of the richest wildlife habitats in the Park, featuring the Seronera River, which provides a valuable water source to this area and therefore attracts wildlife well representative of most of the Serengeti’s species. We arrive in time for lunch and enjoy a 2hrs late evening game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight in the Seronera Camp.
Day 3: Serengeti Plain to Ngorongoro Crater
After a relaxing morning and an early lunch, you will have early in the morning Tanzania Safari game drive in Serengeti later back to the campsite for branch and hot lunch, Our driver and cook will load everything on the top of our safari jeep after then continuous with game drive while looking to be our of Serengeti to proceed to Ngorongoro. Today, you will be doing a game viewing en-route during your way from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater. You will be in Ngorongoro Crater late in the evening where the night will be spent on the crater rim.
Dinner and overnight will be at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater to Lake Manyara
After breakfast, we depart for the descend down the crater for a 5-6hrs game drive. In the crater, you can able to view the BIG 5. After 5-6hrs game drive in the crater See buffalo, giraffe, zebra and many more species, all set against the stunning backdrop of the Great Rift Wall. Dinner and overnight at Jambo Campsite
Day 5: Lake Manyara National Park to Arusha
After breakfast at the campsite, you will continue with a game drive in Lake Manyara National Park for your safari in Tanzania with packed lunch for game drives. The Lake occupies a large area of the park, the forest starts just when you cross the park gate along the base of the Great Rift Valley and hot spring to the west of the park. The park is home to Tree climbing Lion, Buffalo, Giraffe, Hippo, and troops of Baboons, also Flamingo bird, Ostrich, Egyptian Geese and more. After your picnic lunch proceed with afternoon game drives and later on, we will drive you to Arusha in the Hotel we booked for your dinner and overnight
Day 6: Arusha – Kilimanjaro National Park
On the first day, you will have a 2-hour drive through Kilimanjaro in the morning, passing the semi-tropical foothills to the Marangu for your safari in Tanzania, the area situated on the south-eastern side of the mountain. As you drive, there is usually some admirable view of the snow-capped peak of the mountain. On arrival at Marangu gate, you will meet your team of guides and porters, pick up any last-minute supplies for the trek, and head to the entrance of Mount Kilimanjaro National Park to register for the climb.
Mandara Hut is a collection of basic mountain huts with bunk beds where you inevitably meet up with fellow trekkers who are bent on the same goal. The Kilimanjaro trekking will take approximately 7 hours. Late in the evening, back to Arusha and stay overnight at Hotel after your Tanzania Safari. At the end of your safari, Foot Slopes Tours & Safaris will drop you off at the airport.
Day 7: Transfer to Airport (Kilimanjaro/Arusha airport)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight back home (depending on your flight time
What is Included for Tanzania Safari
• Hotel accommodation in Arusha 1night before and 1night after safari
• camping/lodging accommodation
• Complimentary camping equipment
• Complimentary sleeping bag
• Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• En-route game viewing from Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
• 5-6hrs Ngorongoro Crater tour
• The government imposed an increase in park fees
• Park entrance fees (for non-residents)
• Professional driver/guide
• Round-trip airport transfer (pick up and drop off)
• Safari transportation (unless labeled as optional
What is not Included for Tanzania Safari
• International flights (from / to home)
• Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
• Tips (tipping guideline 15 USD per person per day)
What to bring for Tanzania Safari
• A warm sweater as the nights can be chilly at high altitudes.
• Comfortable shoes, Bath towels. pillow, toilet paper
- Note: You can extend your tour to stay more in Serengeti National park or 6-7days Kilimanjaro trekking
- Also you can custom upgrade your safari accommodation from budget camping to Luxury one
Key information about Tanzania Safari
- Group safari with a min group of 2 people in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Children from the age of 1 year are allowed to participate under the supervision of a parent or guardian during Tanzania Safari.
- The starting point and ending point: Arusha
- Professional English speaking guide. There is a possibility to request Chinese, Italian, German, and French-speaking guides for an extra fee. Please send an inquiry for more details.
- Main animals to view: elephants, wildebeests, buffaloes, hippos, giraffes, antelopes, dik-diks, gazelles, and elands
Highlights of Safari in Tanzania
- 5 game drives
- Masai Village visit
- Big Five viewing in the crater
- Amazing tours in the marvelous parks
- 5 nights of budget camping and 2nights hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Airport pick up and drop off included
- Park entry fees included
- Visit Kilimanjaro day trip
- Big five safaris
- Giraffe Safaris
- Zebra safaris
- Buffalo safaris
- Walking safaris
- Lion Safaris